Password Practice Tests
If you have been sent a login code to run a Password Practice test, click on the link below to log in to take your test. Please note that login codes for tests are issued by the institution or organisation testing you and not by the Password Team. This practice test will help you to familiarise yourself with the test design and show you some model answers.
If you would also like to purchase a scored practice test please click here. The scored practice test will allow you to experience the full test exactly as it will be on “test day” and this will be marked by an official Password marker.
Important! The button on this page should only be used by candidates taking a Password Practice Test. To access all other tests, you must use the desktop shortcut link or your test will fail.
- When the login page appears, press the “F11” function key to enable full screen view.
- Type in the test login and password you have been sent and then click “login”.
- Click “start”, then click “continue” on the Password test welcome page.
- Enter your details into the candidate details page, then click on “continue” to start the test.
- When the test has been completed and the log in page is displayed again, press the “F11” function key to revert back to the standard screen size and close down the browser.