This guide will help you to Install Flash Player on any Windows based PC. Please follow each step thoroughly and let us know if you have any problems by contacting email@example.com.
This guide assumes that you are using a Windows 7 or above PC, with Internet Explorer 9 or above installed.
Checking flash player installation
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
- Click the Check Now button to check if Flash is installed already.
- If Flash Player is already installed, you will see the installed version and a green tick to indicate that Flash is installed and working.
- Please see Adding an exception for Password Platform if Flash Player is already installed.
- If Flash Player is not installed, use the link to Download Flash Player and follow the installation instructions. If you are part of a network (University, College or School) you might need to ask your IT team to do this for you.