If you have been sent a login code to run a Practice Password test, click on the link below to log in to take your test. Please note that login codes for practice tests are issued by the institution or organisation testing you and not the Password Team.
- When the login page appears, press the “F11” function key to enable full screen viewing in Internet Explorer. This will look the same as our real tests.
- Type in the test login and password you have been sent and then click “login”.
- Click “start”, then click “continue” on the Password test welcome page.
- Enter your details into the candidate details page, then click on “continue” to start the test.
- When the test has been completed and the log in page is displayed again, press the “F11” function key to revert back to the standard screen size and close down the browser.