Password Workforce tests have been designed and developed to support employers who require accurate and reliable English language assessment. The tests are used by large and small companies who wish to measure the English language level of employees and potential employees.
Password Workforce tests are customised to fit each organisation’s unique requirements. There are several different test modules, set at different levels, which can be combined in various ways to provide the perfect assessment tool. The tests have been formally aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and have proven to have extremely high levels of accuracy since their launch in 2008. They are now used in over 100 countries around the world.
Uses of Password Workforce:
- Screening as part of the selection process, to help select the best candidates to interview.
- Staff recruitment, to ensure potential new staff have the appropriate level of English for the post.
- Training and development, to benchmark the language levels of employees for placement in training programmes and to measure their progress.
- Selection purposes, to identify suitable staff for overseas travel and other purposes.
- Leadership and management programmes, to ensure employees with leadership potential have the language proficiency to effectively participate in management programmes and progress within the organisation.