Sample Password tests are for educational institutions, employers and other organisations interested in running Password tests.
Sample Password tests use questions which have been retired from the real tests. They are otherwise the same except that they only have one set of questions in them and do not require our secure browser to be used. If you would like to access one of our sample tests, please contact us for some login codes by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have been sent a login code to run a sample Password test, click on the link below to login to run your test.
- When the login page appears, press the “F11” function key to enable full screen viewing in Internet Explorer. This mimics the appearance of our full tests.
- Type in the test login and password you have been sent and then click “login”.
- Click “start”, then click “continue” on the Password test welcome page.
- Enter your details into the candidate details page, then click on “continue” to start the test.
- When the test has been completed and the log in page is displayed again, if you are running a two part test *enter the SAME test login and password you used for the first part then click on “continue” to start the second part of the test.
- When the test has been completed and the log in page is displayed again, press the “F11” function key to revert back to the standard screen size and close down the browser.
- You can now access your test result and example certificate by logging into the Password Users’ Area (at the top of our home page), using the results login code sent to you.
* If they were to be run as a single test, some Password tests would take over two hours, so they are split into two parts. This enables test takers a break between the two parts.
For full instructions please see ‘Useful Documents and Videos’.